Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Simple Romaine Wraps

Hi! Welcome this is my first food blog!

Today I made simple romaine wraps. That took less than 7 minutes I promise!I was inspired by Kimberly Snyder's Blog Post and made it my own.


First a got a quarter of an avocado and mashed it up. To give some flavor I put a dash of salt and cayenne pepper (the powder). And then a drop of apple vinegar cider ( I use Bragg).

Do you think that looks boring... I know I thought so too! So I added a quarter of red tomatoes, a little of red onions, two whole olives which I cut up into pieces, and then finally a dash of my favorite thing Kal Nutritional Yeast Flakes. I mixed it all up and it looks like this (below)!
Because I am the only one that eats "healthy", I used two Romaine Leaves ( clean them of course ) and spread my avocado into the leaves. AND THAT IS IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment