Sunday, September 21, 2014

Gratitude


In the past year, I have learned a lot about how things can affect your attitude such as people, internet, and of course food! I am thankful for my parents, my fiance , and my really close friends. However, to be realistic sometimes it not enough. Your parents might think something different than your own thoughts. You can argue with your fiance.Your friends might not always be there even if they say they are. I am just being honest not depressing here.  I am truly love everyone who is in my life and there are days, I wish I can do more for them. Overall, I am thankful for life.

I hope this does not come off strong or in the wrong way, but I am grateful for being alive. I am thankful that I have been able to have food in my life. While there are others in this world who have to line up in shelter just to get free food everyday and if they are lucky enough they will get it.Everyone thinks as hunger is only seen in "poor" countries like Africa or South America. Truth be told here in the America one in every six people suffer from hunger.The worst part is statistically speaking it gets worse every year. So see, I am thankful for my parents.  http://feedingamerica.org/ 

A video of photos dealing with hunger, watch you desire... click here

I am grateful for my fiance, because of love and the different views he has in life. Life should not always be about what is right or wrong. It is about having an open-mind about things, and I tend to not always do that I admit. Life is not perfect, but I feel a sense of love and security to me that is enough to be grateful. 


As weird as this sound, I am thankful for the sun without we won't have plants. And without plants we would have no food or even oxygen. Life is an on-going circle.

I am thankful for some good close friends I have had over the years since high-school, they know who they are.Thanks to them I can smile, laugh,and just have a good time.

I am thankful for other things that affect my life such as Kim's Blog . I am also thankful for things such as meditation and animals. I am thankful for many things the list can go on.....

Here are some organazations that are close to my heart:
Red Pandas
Girl Up
ASPCA

BUT my biggest gratitude is myself and the power I have had over the years to grow as a person, but I can not say I have done it alone. Through it all, I am happy for who I am and what I have become.



PS- Happy International Day of Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment