Sunday, September 28, 2014

Inspiration

Hey Beauties, 

                      How and when and what got me inspired?


Growing up I watched television a lot, but not so much like kids do today! Believe me! However, I can't prove that because every parent is different. But, there are a lot of article out there on how  bad TV really can be. Anways, I was a huge addicted fanatic fan of the Olsen Twins. They had me crazy with collecting their VHS ( ahh I feel old haaa) and they had books that had me reading. But, truth be told I lived in their bubble for a long time.
Till maybe this period of their life. (Roughly)
Lucky me, in junior high I meet this girl who loved books and she became my inspiration to read other books beside their books. This is where  Roald Dahl came into my life and my favorite book of course!
As I got older, education along with reading become a big inspiration for me. Again, television was something I still watched and I got inspired by Hilary Duff ( still a big fan and it is her birthday today!)
This is where it all started with Kimberly and my lifestyle change. I saw Hilary post a picture on twitter of this green thing and I was like what is that...
The rest is history!

So, as you can see a lot things inspire me, but recently my biggest inspiration has   become myself alone and meditation ( a new obsession) which I love!

PS- You would be glad to know, I don't watch TV so much anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment